Saturday 22 November 2008

Keychain Joins LoveSystems

Hey guys,

Keychain here. :) So you guys know I got back from LA a couple of weeks ago where I was helping out at the LoveSystems SuperConference, hanging with my buddies Sasha and Yen and generally causing mischief (including partying at Style's place with Neil, Mystery, Matador, original-Sin etc...) There are a bunch of FR's online about our antics out there...gonna throw some up on here eventually. Well, Savoy and I have been emailing back and forth since then, trying to find a time for a phonecall. Last night our diaries finally clicked and we had the call...

Savoy has officially offered me the LoveSystems instructor gig...

Truth be told, I feel very honoured by the invitation. The London LoveSystems team are great friends, rolemodels and awesome guys. Meeting the excellent international instructors in LA sealed the deal for me.

Cool ey?! Well chuffed :)

Keys

0 comments: