Sunday 3 August 2008

Day 28b - Keychain

Hey guys! So I didn't end up going to the houseparty...let's just say it turned out I had a much better option at home. You know those times where sex just last hours and hours and it's a GOOD thing. I think the trick is to start early in the evening...so when things reach a fever pitch it's not too late. If I start too late sometimes I get tired/bored/schedule-conscious and just wanna call it a day, lol ;) Anyway, enough about all this business.

So yeh, I'm off for a shower and then Tesco. Our theory session tonight is with Sebastian Drake...really excited :)

Photobucket

Rockstar is awesome - so jealous of Starlight rockin it up in Stockholm, what an awesome time!!! Great FR's from the other guys too - I might text Blackswan and see if he'll wear his fetish-club outfit to Sebastian's talk tonight...haha!

Laters,

Keys

0 comments: