Monday 11 August 2008

Day 34 - Keychain

Hey guys, today was very interesting. Hung out at Sheriff's LoveSystems bootcamp in London. This is the first time I've ever attended a bootcamp and it was an honour to be asked to help out with the opening drills and then go in-field with the students and work.

Sheriff's presentation style (covering opening in the seminar) is very thorough and peaceful. His experience leads

Most of all, it was great to meet all the students. Twelve guys who had made a choice to get this area handled - they were all fantastic guys with some of the most teachable attitudes I've seen.

We all headed to On Anon after the seminar. I walked with Sasha and, along the way, chased down a beautiful Indian girl (#-close). When I found Sasha after that, he was in set with two stunning seventeen-year olds...wow, good choice Sasha! I came in to wing and immediately began physically pacing and leading my girl. Very fast sexual escalation on the street that ended in a makeout and #-close. Sasha's face was buried somewhere in his girl's breasts(really)! The whole interation was hugely fun for all four of us...what a wild time. This dude is seriously the Daygame-Deity!

Photobucket

It was a pleasure to work with the students in groups and individually. We went downstairs to demo and Dr.Yen brought a two set over, 'Hey, meet steve!' etc... I took my girl and Yen headed off with his. Again, started pacing and leading - very fast sexual escalation and makeout in five mins or so. A fun demo for the guys - my aim was just to show them what is possible and get some inspiration flowing.

Led my girl away to a corridor and continued making out etc...I get a tap on the shoulder, it's Vercetti. 'Okay, we need you back now.' Lol, demo-time over! Quick number close and then off to actually do some proper work!

The students were all great - approaching and gradually adding in steps: some kino, a high-five, a transition, statements of interest etc... By the end all the guys I spoke to were approaching confidently and delighted with their progress. Awesome!

Was also great to work with the other instructors - I spent quite a bit of time with Dr.Yen (who rocks) and was officially assisting Vercetti(guns!!!). Just hanging around with these guys and teaching with them is such a learning experience.

One of the coolest moments of the night came later. I was with Vercetti and three students and Blackswan arrived on the scene. Vercetti pointed to two girls dancing behind a table in front of some sofas (ie, quite tough to logistically get to!). 'Go demo.'

So Blackswan nods and calmly walks up to them. He opened with a ridiculous calm that just sucked the girls in. Within moments he had them dancing one in front and the other behind, like a PUA sandwich! He looked like the king of the club, the students went nuts and I was just filled with a sense of pride. That's a fucking Rockstar right there!

Afterwards, I got a ride home with Stickler (who also instructed on the bootcamp and, coincidentally, lives in my town!). We're about the same age, with a lot in common so it was great to chat about game, life and the directions our lives might take - a special guy.

Later,

Keys

0 comments: