Tuesday 5 August 2008

Day 30 - Keychain

Hey guys. On our day off, went out in Guildford with Paladin and one of his friends. I opened a three set in Spoons, which hooked really well (number close) and generally got us chatty and warmed up for the nightclub to follow. Fun girls, one of them was quite attractive too (phd student...I'm a sucker for smart girls with a sense of humour). I really enjoy opening girls like that - fun, open, intelligent, humourous and loads of personality. We all have fun, it's social and everyones gets into a happy mood. Lol, good for emotional wellbeing :)

The guys went ahead while I finished up with the 3-set and I caught up. I started getting itchy feet. I hate walking into a club to sarge, and then delaying. I'm so used to snapping and going straight into set etc...and getting the fun started. Anyway, soon enough everyone started opening and lots of fun was had.

Paladin was experimenting with a very low-energy form of game based around a sexual frame. I came in to wing him on a two/three set (can't quite remember) and forgot about his low energy experiment. A good wing should usually come in at lower or equal level to the main guy - I came in moderate but it was still too much. I keyed it down and tried to redirect the set (quite well I thought) but alas, it was not to be. It was unintentional of course, such is the peril of the newbie. I'm usually very good at calibrating my energy levels to support my main guy, and I'm so used to winging Paladin in his super-high-energy game that he so rocks at. But I slipped up a little and forgot his experiment, sorry dude!


No big deal, Paladin's game is tight anyway so he just bounced off and opened more girls. There were so many beautiful girls (literally sooo many) that I tried a bunch of different types of game.

Photobucket

I aimed for some good, solid game as per Sebastian's advice. It's not playing it safe, per se, it's more playing it confidently and competently. Very satisfying, good practice, consistent results.

I also ran some really fast kino escalation, juxtaposing super heavy attraction with deep, deep comfort, and then takeaways, and then escalations etc...It really fries circuits. Handjob in a photo-booth type stuff. High variance game like Dr.Yen does - it's so much fun to do! Meeting someone like Dr.Yen and seeing this kind of fast, fast escalation is so educational. And it works, it's teachable.

It's nice to try on different styles and experiment with the results. I used to be a little intimidated by clubs (especially by hot girls in clubs). The guys all looked way cooler and more on it, the girls looked unattainable and mysterious...but now, I can open a four set of really attractive girls and actually hook. Creating a fun vibe, isolating, comfort etc... (lol, not nec in order!) all the pieces are starting to fall together naturally. So, experimentation becomes possible. Once you have basic, strong, consistent template you can start changing bits and pieces to test out effects. Lots of fun :)

So yeh, we had fun. I headed to another bar with some different friends afterwards and mainly chilled. Talked to a bunch of girls by accident and semi-sarged. Mostly enjoying a catch-up with friends. Number closed etc... Actually got opened a few times in both venues, which is always nice. I think it's a combination of social proof of other sets, good subcommunications and a unique look. That's shit anyone can get together, I love how this is so teachable. Lol, it's certainely not my face!!!!

Anyway, this is a fairly boring field report really...just a regular sarge, no major fireworks. Was really nice to integrate some of Sebastian's stuff into my game too - mainly the honest and open sexuality he has, and the idea that you can exude a sexual vibe from knowing you're a good lover. When I was talking with a girl, I truly felt that if we ended up having sex, we'd have a really awesome time together. That's a powerful thought...tapping into my previous sexual experience to bring a sexual confidence and presence to the interaction. Deep stuff...I need to review that talk again and soak in some more.

Soo....that's all for now folks. Hope you're enjoying :)

Laters,

Keys

0 comments: