Monday 11 August 2008

Day 36 - Keychain

Today was crazy. I got back from the barren Northlands (!?) just after 11am after a looong journey. Grabbed a quick shower and bounced down to London town for some afternoon tea!

We went to a beautiful members only club as the guests of one of London Soul's students. A captivating guy, he talked about his life as an international entrepeneur and businessman. He went on to give . Mr.M then advised him on aspects of game. I just sat there, drank my tea, and learned, learned, learned. It was crazy being around such a high-value group. All the other Rockstars have business experience and are very savvy in this area - I learned from every single one of them.

I think his is a prime example of someone who has literally EVERYTHING else together, but has a block when it comes to approaching girls (especially on the street). Luckily, working with a guy like Soul is the perfect remedy here. Soul is an expert at teaching daygame....be he can't build you an interesting, full life that girls want to be a part of. Only you can build yourself a truly amazing life. This dude has a great life...with some of Soul's great tuition and some practice, this guy will be absolutely sorted.

Went from here to be there for the closing moments of the bootcamp. 5.0 was talking about deep comfort, cold reading and future projection - I love his style, his routines are some of the most useable stuff I've found. His version of the cube makes it into almost all of my sets.

Photobucket

Sheriff gave a fantastic talk on relationships - really interesting stuff that I'm defo gonna try with my LTR! Dr.Yen gave an intense 20min fashion talk. The Rockstars were lucky enough to have this for two-three hours, so I know he had way more to give...I hope any of the students who were interested have booked one-on-ones with him, he's got waaay more to share!

Sasha gave a hilarious talk on Sasha-style daygame - he had the whole room in stitches as he gave out opener after opener and dropped serious insights. This guy's stuff is the foundation of my daygame, tubegame, traingame, streetgame etc...(with elements of Soul and Yen).

Was great to meet with the students again and hear their crazy experiences from the previous night. Everyone had grown, there were smiles all around and lots of hugs - I know exactly what they're feeling. It's that sense of, 'Fuck, this just completely opened up my world.' It's a strange, almost unsettling feeling when you come face to face with a possible reality that you had never considered. What a terrific bunch of guys.

Afterwards, we all ate together (thanks Sheriff) and the bootcamp parted company. What wild time. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Sheriff is an ideal rolemodel for bootcamp teaching - he's chilled, laid back and really knows his shit. Plus, with all the heavyweight independent instructors that showed up to help out, this was a seriously high value bootcamp.

Can't wait to read the reviews and hear how the students are getting on! :)

Laters,

Keys

0 comments: