Thursday 14 August 2008

Day 39 - Keychain

Hey guys, today we had physical assessment with London_Hunk and then...a conference call with Adam Lyons (AFCAdam).

Physical assessment went quite well - I lost body fat and gained some muscle. London_Hunk is still pushing for more significant muscle gain, and I'm doing my best to hit that. We chatted about my workout schedule etc... (I'm sticking exactly to his specs in the gym) and came to the conclusion that I need to eat more protein. Lots more. Bring on the chicken breasts...

After the assessment, we had our conference call with Adam Lyons (AFCAdam). Wow. I think he talked for over two hours...it was intense and amazing. It's up there with Sebastian Drake's talk as a life-changing experience - so many pieces of the puzzle clicked into place.

The other guys are so good at summarising this kind of information, but I'll have a go at mentioning some highlights:

1) Game's progression: Game 1.0 (routines etc...), Game 2.0 (natural approach), Game 3.0 (SCM game), Game 4.0 (celebrity game, the game Mystery is currently running, although not teaching).

2) To get to Game 4.0, you must work through the stages...routines evolve to natural game which evolves to SCM game...

3) Game 3.0, ogranising your own event/club based on your skills (ie, an all-girl poker club, Project Entourage, a girl's self defense class). Don't close your own girls, close other girls. People will begin to hear about your event/club...demand increases...you're heading towards 4.0.

4) Hating is the beginning of demand. It means people know about you and they are talking. Don't defend yourself, don't make a big deal, just invite them to be a part of what you do and they will gradually convert.

5) Traits of a natural: confidence, abundance lifestyle, the ability to sexual escalate.

6) Investment is key to attraction.

7) So much on social proof...weight in numbers, capture-recapture ideas...awesome.


Photobucket


One of the things that really impressed me about Adam was his generosity with his time. He constantly encouraged us to ask him questions and was willing to stay on the line for as long as it took to address all of our issues (and he really did stay for ages to help us out!).

He gave me great advice on how to 'game' a high-value clique, and emphasised the need for implementation:

'By the time you guys have finished Project Rockstar, you'll have had more training than anyone else in the world. Now you have to go out and use it.'

So inspiring. But also a challenge. Rockstar is a wonderful lab to learn great lessons and make new friends (many of whom I hope to keep for life)... but my mind is already forming plans of approach and 'people trails' to my career and life goals that I am going to pursue post-Rockstar.

Adam turned us on to his own site, with loads of free articles and information. I'm just checking it out now, you should too - this guy has got some seriously awesome information available here... Attraction Explained.

Guys, I'm gonna sign off - hope you're having an awesome day.

Laters,

Keys

0 comments: