Wednesday 27 August 2008

Keys gives Back

Hey guys, Keychain here.

Basically, I'm opening up some time for some free one-on-ones for guys in London. Game/life-related issues covered. I'd love to give something back to you guys who have been following Rockstar for all these weeks :) To all of you, it's a big THANK YOU! :)

My time is VERY limited, and I'm not sure how long I'll be running these for as circumstances are RAPIDLY changing but I am opening up some limited slots for a few guys.

Photobucket

The conditions are as follows:

Are you passionate about improving your life?
Are you open to hearing and trying new ideas?

In return, I'll give a portion of of my time and undivided, respectful attention to you and do my best to give help and value in any way I can. We can sit and chat over coffee, go in-field or get sushi-to-go...it's up to you.

We can work on whatever you like - opening, daygame, sexual escalation, comfort, general conversation skills, networking, confidence, seduction stage material, life goals and time management/personal motivation...whatever you like. Please PM me with what you'd like to work on, why, your availability and we'll be in touch.

Laters,

Keys

PS: Please note that I'll only be meeting guys I think I can help - if you have a sticking point that is better tackled by one of the other Rockstars, one of the professional dating coaches in London or by some sort of reading/audio material, I'll refer you to those with the greatest blessing.

PPS:I know Blackswan and Starlight are also meeting up for one-on-ones at the moment, and I highly recommend them - they're truly awesome guys and very skilled. We have been fortunate to have met/been trained by the best professional coaches guys in the city so if you'd like their help but you're not sure who to go to, I'd be happy to give specific recommmendations.

0 comments: