Wednesday 16 July 2008

Day 10 - Keychain

Hey guys, we were out for 5.0's session - joined by Vercetti. What a difference a week makes! We came to the same venue a week ago (and even sarged some of the same girls) but the difference this time round was very noticeable. There is a real sense of being at ease with practicing the skillsets - yes we're all working on improving various areas, but there is a general sense of learning through doing and having fun 'on the journey' that is really exciting.

Both 5.0 and Vercetti stayed with us all night (well beyond their allotted hour), giving awesome feedback, tips and just hanging out - these guys are true legends. Once again I felt priviledged to have these kinds of guys looking out for me and actively trying to help me improve...I don't take this at all lightly.

We did loads of sets and I had so much fun winging the guys and opening sets. I won't go into a blow by blow account of all that happened...suffice to say we all had a lot of fun. Once again, we were pushed to kino escalate and isolate more.

On the train home, I took a leaf out of Sasha's book and decided to use the hour long journey to have some interactions. So I sat next to a girl and did a variation of the ipod opener, then told a story about my friend falling asleep on a train and ending up a long way from home etc...She just blew open, lots of kino - number closed. Did the cube just in time for her to tell me the visualisation...then it was her stop. We parted ways, the interpretation still in the air. Using this as the bait for our next meeting.

Spiked the kino, spun her and spanked her as she left the train...she went bright red and looked at me like she wanted to eat me alive. Yum :) The power of kino escalation is incredible, I really want to see how far this can go...I still find it challenging to push the limits though.

Anyway, we texted back and forth, we sorted a day2...it's on! (hopefully!)

Keychain

0 comments: