Wednesday 9 July 2008

Day 4b - Keychain

A quick add-on. Already been putting some SCM principles into practice from the introductory lecture. Each Rockstar chooses a hobby or skill and uses SCM to climb the social tree associated with their chosen area of focus.

On Monday night I found myself in the middle of my focus-tree with access to high value people. I used sticky phases as Mr.M touched on - short, respect-building interactions with high value people to build a platform for the relationship to stand on. No clinging, no neediness, assuming an equal frame in the initial stages (rather than supplicating) - I will be using my nights off to further this social tree (which means I'll be out seven nights a week, but definately worth it). Very very excited about this.

The SCM material really floats my boat, it totally clicks with the way my brain works...love it.

Keychain

0 comments: