Sunday 13 July 2008

Day 7

Well, I don't quite know how to sum up today...

In broad stokes, we had daygame with Sasha and then I went out in the evening with some friends (who aren't into game) and pulled a girl back home...She just left as I write this post.

Anyway, Sasha is incredible - I already hung out with him on Thursday night, doing nightgame street sets and just having fun. This was fantastic to really see his style up close and wing etc (and generally hanging out with cool people)..., but in a teaching environment Sasha moved up a notch and was funny, engaging and full of really great information. He had us opening with a toy rat, crumpled up fliers, Lion King flags as well as with all manner of crazy, hilarious openers. His is a unique style of comedy and charm that everyone loved learning about - if this first session is anything to go by, the next seven Saturdays of Project Rockstar are going to be a lot of fun!

The first set Sasha pointed out for me to open went very well - Starlight came in to wing me and our vibes matched very well. The set hooked, we number closed and said our goodbyes. The Rockstars continued to open a bunch of sets around Covent Garden and Leicester Square with Sasha giving great feedback along the way. Normally, Sasha prefers to teach an hour or so of theory before going in-field...but here he condensed down his info into about fifteen minutes of rapid fire delivery. I actually recorded most of it on dictaphone and tried to write down as many of the 'throwaway' examples and routines that he kept dropping into normal conversation. Some of my best learning (and laughing) was just in hearing Sasha's commentary on the sets happening around us...we're so lucky to be able to spend time with this guy. Legend.

5.0 was also there, and was just talking nonstop - giving out tips, theories, examples and all sorts of great stuff. Just hanging around that guy is good for my game, he knows his stuff!

Starlight, Optimistic and BlackSwan were really on form - opening loads and really hooking in. Optimistic is a locking-in machine, what a dude! It's inspiring to be around guys with such a passion to improve and learn, they push me to a new level. I number closed a bunch of girls, set up some timebridges which I may or may not fulfill etc...as far as I know, the others had even better successes (coz their game is way tighter!).

We wandered to Leicester Square, grabbed a coffee (much needed) and met up again with the first two-set (having texted etc...to arrange). On Sasha and 5.0's encouragement, Starlight and I took them on an instant date...we had to think fast and took them to the Trocadero shopping centre. There was some random browsing of shops and some Air-Hockey (which me and my girl totally owned...sorry Starlight, we nailed you guys!!!).

It was great to be winging with Starlight, as we were both attracted to our targets. As each pair kino escalated, it encouraged the other pair to do the same...both pairs kissed for a while...more Air Hockey (again, totally owned the whole show. My actual game may be zero, but when it comes to Air Hockey...i'm a London Hunk natural!).

There was so much sexual tension building, and I was intentionally ramping it up with my target as much as possible...we went into a photo booth and posed for the camera with the girl on my lap. I let the tension build a bit. She complained that she looked awful so I laughed and told her that I'm very choosy and wouldn't be doing this (starts to kiss) if she wasnt beautiful...I start to kiss gently and before I know it she just goes crazy. There's only one curtain in this booth, it's hardly private, but she's straddling me with her hands down my trousers doing all sorts of things that shouldn't be done in a photobooth! I've literally never seen a girl so turned on before, the power of sexual tension is truly amazing!

Meanwhile, Starlight was having some fun of his own outside the booth (I'll let you check out his field report for that!). I believe it involves some sort of heated Nut Butter...

After a while we stumbled out of the booth into the light of day and we all started to walk out of the mall. We got a bit lost in the arcade area and my girl said 'Oh my god, I can't believe I did that...' So I started talking to her about acting on your passions, and how most people live in mediocrity but we're of the precious few who really experience life etc... (I genuinely believe in acting on your passions and being adventurous, and this rap is great for staving off buyer's remorse). She perked up and started talking about a houseparty in Shoreditch later etc...and then suddenly she complains she's feeling very ill. Moments later, we exit the mall and she looks really off-colour. There's nothing much we can do and the girls leave.

I text her a bit later, I tell her she'll be fine and that it's just a comedown from the crazy emotions we'd been feeling. I tell her I feel that way too sometimes. I say she's awesome and would love to see her again. So far, no reply. I'll drop her a neutral text tomorrow and see what her vibe is. Starlight's girl, however, is so on! (again, I'm sure he'll cover it in his field report!).

Starlight's a great guy to wing with because he can be social and normal with girls. He doesn't get caught up in routines and wierdness. We had a lot of fun together, bounced off each other very well and worked as a great team. Later, we went phone shopping, bought the books on the Rockstar curriculum, hung out etc...great guy, will probably rule the world fairly soon. At the end of the day, I went back home and he went off for drinks with Mr.M and co.

Got back in the house and couldn't stay in...went out with some non-game friends. Pulled a girl back to the house (standard sarge, nothing exciting to report) - she didn't want to have sex but insisted on giving me 'all the pleasure'. Or something...anyway, it was fine, she did her thing and I 'appreciated'.

So yeh, all is well - have been texting the girl I k-closed when sarging with Paladin a while back. We're meeting up tomorrow for a coffee and wander around central for about an hour before Soul's daygame session (which I'm really looking foward to). This might be a terrible logistics idea but I just fancy having a coffee and chatting with her for a bit. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Um...yeh, i think that's everything. Once again daygame rocks, Sasha rocks, 5.0 rocks, Nero coffee on a sunny afternoon also rocks, the Rockstars really rock as wings and buddies. Basically, Project Rockstar rocks my world - love it!

Keychain

PS: Sasha called around the Rockstars and debriefed us all (well after his allotted teaching hour) and just generally went about ten extra miles to sort us all out and give us loads of help. Thanks man.

0 comments: