Thursday 24 July 2008

Day 17 - Keychain

Hey guys, last night was fun. We had a bit a break from sarging and the Rockstars (along with Mr.M, Sasha, Soul, Daxx) got all musical and attended a gig, woo!

Lol, anyway, finally the Rockstars had an opportunity to get some of those Day2's on the go (it's hard to fit them into our usual schedule!). I took one of the train girls, some girls from the previous weeks' sarging showed up too (ala Starlight) and other general day2-ness went down.

Was great to just hang out with everyone, we all had a laugh and I realised that not only are we learning Game2.0, we're also making some really great friends on this journey. So nice!

Anyway, day2-wise things went well. No lay logistics (like zero!) but we hung out, made-out a bunch, built loads of comfort and generally had a fun time. Good stuff.

Photobucket

Props to Mr.M for the awesome big-up/accomplishment intro at key moment! Legend. As I've previously stated, Sasha-time is fun-time. I laughed...and laughed some more...and somehow, at one point, his face ended up in my chest (only briefly, mind you).

Anyways, gotta go...if anyone wants to see more/less/different detail in my posts on this stuff, just PM me and I'll try to adjust accordingly.

Thanks for reading guys,

Keychain

0 comments: