Monday 21 July 2008

Day 13 - Keychain

Hey guys, two things to report about today. Sasha's daygame session yesterday and the lectures today from Harlequin and Skeletor.

On Saturday we had another daygame session with Sasha - we focused on shop game (in this case, Topshop game). Soul was there also, so the group split into two between the instructors. I went in with Soul and wandered around the shop in general chitchat mode until...really beautiful girl appeared. This girl was exactly my type - petite, brunette, amaaazing legs...wow. So in I went, used one of Sasha's openers and got chatting. Things went really well, moved her, number closed after a while and ejected.

Soul was watching from nearby and gave some great feedback - he suggested some great instant date tactics that I could have (should have!) used as the girl was obviously interested etc...He shared some thoughts on daytime kino. Really insightful comments and lots of food for thought, top instructor.

We bounced outside and did some street sets (gamed our way to cafe nero!).

Hooked up with Sasha as the groups switched over - we did HMV sets, some street sets and generally hung out. As always, Sasha's sessions are really rocking, he gave Starlight and I some killer thoughts on the 'bigger picture' of daygame and pickup in general. I've already raved about Sasha's stuff in previous posts, so Im not going to inflict my enthusiasm on you again! Suffice to say, he's wicked and everyone should book one-on-ones with him immediately! (same with Soul)

Photobucket

Today's lectures were from Harlequin and Skeletor. Harlequin covered loads of aspects of game and life. A captivating character, with shedloads of charisma - these are the kinds of qualities I'm passionate about developing in myself. His attitude and vibe instantly resonated with me. Specifically, his calmness and sense of being centred. I want that in my life, a calm centeredness that is like an oasis in a desert to people I interact with. What a dude. Seriously.

Then Skeletor went on to give us an intense inner game talk. This guys is a different level - he talks even faster than Mr.M when he's on a roll (a feat I previously thought impossible) and has so much deep insight to share. I asked quite a few questions in this lecture, because I was genuinely trying to get my head round his concepts - he graciously answered them and my understanding started clicking into place...

It would be impossible to go into detail about this guy's talk...elements such as 'men are the choosers, women are the chosen', positive amogging, relationships, centredness etc...

I don't like asking questions after an instructor has given such a huge talk, I feel a bit like I'm hounding the guy. But I really connected with Skeletor's ideas about relationships and recognised his obvious experience. I asked him some very personal advice about some of the relationship juggling I'm involved in and some of the moral dilemmas that are arising from it.

I'm in a position where multiple girls want relationships and others are fb status etc... I know this is quite basic stuff, and most people reading this are probably very used to this reality. But for me, I am inexperienced here...I deeply care for the girls I'm with and I don't want to hurt them...it's tricky dealing with multiple partners without people getting hurt. Skeletor gave some very precise and practical advice for navigating these tricky waters...Thanks man, deeply appreciated.

Amazing couple of days...thanks to everyone for all the wonderful contributions.

Keychain

0 comments: