Wednesday 23 July 2008

Day 16 - Keychain

Hey guys! Interesting night...I'm posting this at 4am and have to be up in four hours so please excuse my brevity ;)

Missed out on London Hunk's physical assessment due to work commitments, but I heard everyone totally rinsed it! Nice one guys! It's probably a good thing, as setting up my gym induction is taking foreeevver!!! Frustrating. I'm doing ridiculously intense circuit training in my home to try and make up for it but I don't know if I'll meet the target. I've been eating well and working out, but I haven't had access to the heavy weights to really cane the muscle...oh well. Am making the best of what I've got to work with though.

Tonight was 5.0's night...woo! He's great, always giving shedloads of practical advice and lines to use. He actually winged quite a few of us to get up close and personal and give us even more exact feedback. In the melee of Rockstar-sarging, we didn't actually end up in set together, but I learned loads from the others' feedback and from just hanging around 5.0. A great instructor.

The bar was PUA heavy, loads of cats from different forums. It's always wicked to meet these dudes. Unfortunately, there weren't too many girls compared to previous weeks. But we made the most of it and sarged what we could - nobody worth closing. Prizefighter and I bounced out to do some street sets, which went fairly okay...then had to rush to catch my last train.

But a Rockstar never finishes sarging when he's left the club! (especially if that Rockstar has had personal instruction on the art of public transport game from Daygame-Deity Sasha)

Photobucket

So I got cracking, facebook closed an American girl on the way into the tube (the one Prizefighter saw me disappear onto the Bakerloo line with). Then, direct opened a beautiful Swedish girl at the train station and number closed. We've been texting and have provisionally agreed to a day2 whenever I get a spare twenty minutes! Then, on the train journey, number closed two different girls. One of them texted me after the journey to say she'd like to meet up for coffee. Nice :-)

Incidentally, the other train girl from a while back is day2-ing tomorrow (Wed) evening. Will let y'all know how that goes. We played some fun roleplaying text game...can't go into it now. But would love to post some of my text-game thoughts, I've experimented quite a lot in this area over the months. Secure day2's, maintaining a sexual frame without being creepy, keeping the attraction high, text sex etc... All fun stuff :)

Anyway, I'm off now. Before I go - have you guys checked out that 'big suprise' that I was talking about? I think it's gone public now...get applying!!!

Regards,

Keychain

PS: I think my SCM hobby is going to be chi-studies - meditation, chi development, chi channelling, breathing etc...I've been doing a lot of it on the train and i think I'm starting to click with it.

0 comments: