Sunday 27 July 2008

Day 20 - Keychain

Hey guys, Keychain here. Tonight I was working a last minute call. On the way, we stopped for petrol and my buddy pointed out a beautiful girl filling up next to us. She went in to pay and I grabbed my wallet, falling into line before her. Tapped her on the shoulder...standard opener, blah blah, transition.

She starts to pay, screws up her pin number...

Me: 'First time buying petrol?'
Her:'No, I always mess this card up.'
Me: 'Ah, daddy's card...'
Her, slapping me on the arm, 'No! I just always get this pin wrong!'

She eventually gets it right and pays. She hangs around chatting about how she's going to meet some friends etc... etc... I pay, she's still there chatting. We go outside, number close. More chit chat. Chit chit, chat chat. And then I excuse myself to go work.

So coz of work I couldn't get to Sasha's houseparty (mega downer). Instead, went out post-work with some work mates and chatted to as German two-set...one of who had AMAZING breasts...wow, I was in love ;)

So I isolate, muchos kino, kiss kiss. We bounce around the place, go downstairs, more kiss kiss. I did Mystery's 'ask a question each' game, which I've always wanted to try and have never got round to using...she's telling me how her sexual fantasy is to fuck a girl, how she loves being on top, how she had sex in the garden of a stranger when she was fifteen...etc...etc...lol, super sexual frame.

I did a sort of Evolution Phase Shift routine...kissing her wrist, then her elbow, then her neck, then her throat...then had her do the same on me. Then I traced a line down her cheek, kissed her there...then traced a line across her breasts (such amazing breasts!) and she nodded. I started kissing all over her breasts in this quiet area of the club (thankfully deserted!)...fun times.

Photobucket

We chilled, we did the number thing and she had to go take her (v.drunk) friend home...and let some person in at 4:30am who was flying in from holiday or something...I didn't quite understand it. Anyway, I wasn't pushing too hard for the SNL, but enjoyed bathing in a super intense sexual frame. It was nice :)

Sooo, tried to activate a nearby fuck buddy but no go...so im home now, eating a wee snack and just about to hit the sack (alone, lol!). I can only imagine the carnage going down at Sasha's place tonight...damn, so wish I could be there!!! Lol, next time.

Laters,

Keys

0 comments: