Saturday 26 July 2008

Days 18/19 - Keychain

Hey guys! Well, I'm sooo snowed under with my dissertation (due in next Thursday!!!) that the instructors kindly let me take some time off to hit it hard.

I've been working at it for ages and 80% of the legwork was done before I joined Rockstar. During Rockstar, I've basically been chipping away at the main essay bit by bit...but now it's at the point where I just need to immerse myself in it for a couple of days and pull everything together.

...So for the last 48 hours that's what I've done. And it's pretty much sorted, woo!

So Keychain is officially back, beware!

Photobucket

I'm looking forward to getting this diss out of the way so I can devote more time to the physical programme as well. My diet is in line with the new requirements but I've been spending every spare minute either working or writing so still no gym membership.

Here's a summary of what I have been doing:

Stretching/Yoga routine - 25 minutes
Isometrics Routine (below)
Push Ups 5 x 20
Sit Ups 5 x 30
Tricep Dips 4 x 20
Bicep Curls 4 x 10
Tricep Extensions 4 x 10
Squats 5 x 20

The last three I do with a backpack full of the heaviest stuff I can find in the house...it's super heavy! It works like a dumbell. I'm hitting this pretty intensely to prepare my body for when I get a chance to join the gym (next week!) I swear my local gym is the toughest to join ever...you can't book an induction over the phone. You have to leg it over there just to discuss the possibility of an induction...what!? I don't have time to go to a gym just to say, 'Yes, Wednesday is fine.' and then leave again!? Pfft ;).

Aaaanyway, it's 3am so I'm gonna leave you guys to it.

Back to regular FR's as of tomorrow...woo, BRING IT ON!

Keys

0 comments: