Wednesday 9 July 2008

Day 4 - Keychain

Yesterday was night game with 5.0...so much fun :-) 5.0 was fantastic, he worked very had in his teaching time - constantly giving everyone really good feedback as well as talking about wider theory issues and example routines.

He tightened up my opener delivery (which helped loads), encouraged me to kino and move the girl to isolate her much more quickly. By the end of the night I think we're all clear that we need to ramp up the kino escalation and start heating things up in set much more quickly.

If you read my last post, you'll know I wanted to experiment with different openers. With the large number of sets we were opening, I had ample opportunity. I tried my usual opinion opener, direct openers, functional openers - I probably used four or five different openers and learned a huge amount about that phase in general.

The Rockstars were really fun to be out with - there were some comedy blowout moments and crossed wires...but there were five of us and its the first time we've been out together. In a few nights' time, we'll be working much better as a team and the winging will be much smoother. Watch out london ;-)

Great to meet some other PUAs out and about - Dr.Yen was there, Virgo from LSS was being super friendly and helpful (great game too!). There was a nice team vibe going on which I'm sure will only get stronger as the nights pass.

I'm writing this field report...but I just want to get back out there. I think a lot of this stuff will be worked out naturally in-field. After last night, I'm still buzzing and want to get back out there and hit my sticking points again, smooth out my game with the guys.

On the way to the bar, I received a text from Mr.M that really resonated with me and set the tone for the night: 'Have a blast, do your best, change your life!'

Keychain

0 comments: