Friday 11 July 2008

Day 6 - Keychain

Hey guys, crazy day yesterday. I'll try to keep it brief for your reading pleasure :)

Daygame session with Dr.Yen and Vercetti at 5pm. I think I've found a new love for daygame - it suits my energy down to the ground. I love the idea of approaching an attractive girl and complimenting her with authenticity. I love that honesty.

Paladin and I wandered around Covent Garden, did a bunch of sets and had a fun time chatting. Then I hooked up with Black Swan and we disappeared towards Leicester Square - he's an approach machine, which is awesome. We both opened loads of girls and had really fun interactions. After a bunch of sets, I realised I could get away with going for the close earlier that I first thought. So I started practicing that.

Highlight was a beautiful Bosnian girl (seated one set in the park) - I felt so congruent and peaceful in our interaction. We clicked, had attended some of the same gigs the week before, into the same kind of music etc... lots of attraction and intrigue, number close.

We headed back to Covent Garden and met up with Optimistic - BlackSwan got tied up in a set (which I opened and he didn't really want, lol). Optimistic and I did the rounds for a while and I winged him on two Spanish girls. My ex is from Madrid and I called out my girl on her accent immediately - we had a great vibe happening, really relaxed and natural. We both number closed in that set.

Went back to find BlackSwan, his set wanted to come talk to us...they came over. Obstacle was telling me how she had four months until law college and needed an adventure, I had to rescue her and give her an adventure etc...yadayada. No way. Just no way. She number closed me...I let her because I'm not a total meanie. BlackSwan had disappeared and Optimistic was getting on really well with the target. I tried to bounce them to Roadhouse with us, they walked halfway and then target ducked out. I think their logistics weren't good...anyway, no biggie. There was some friendly spanking before we all went our seperate ways.

Dinner at Wagamamas and with no instructors out this evening, the Rockstars (minus Starlight and Paladin) decided to hit up Punk on Dr.Yen's recommendation. We arrived and I quickly opened a seated two set, opener, chat, spin move, stole her sofa spot...expanded to a four set, 'hey introduce me to your friends, it's the polite thing to do'...expands to a nine set, 'Hey...introduce me to your...screw it, hey, have you heard of the cube?'. Lol, stayed in and isolated target, running comfort etc...sexy rock girl. But the darn club photographer dragged us up onto some sort of beach-chair photobooth and started snapping. Not good...tried the classic photoroutine stuff but she was uncomfortable being up in the booth in front of all her friends etc...too much too soon (darn photographer!). So I walked her back to her friends and ejected...

Opened another seated three set...before I could hook or get blown out, four other girls and 'the brother' showed up, literally locking me into this sofa. Turned out they were all sisters/cousins from San Diego, and there was an odd atmosphere around the whole group (which I was now inadvertantly trapped in!)...I chatted for a bit but politely excused myself when the Waltons vibe got too much for me.

The Rockstars clumped a bit to begin with, but after a while everyone got acclimatised and the approaches started flowing. These guys are all wicked to game with, they just approach approach and wing really well - lots of fun :)

From about 12pm - 3pm I hung out with Sasha, Paladin and friend (don't know his handle, just his real name!). They showed up at Punk and we had loads of fun running street game outside the club - these guys are hilarious and super high energy. With these guys I approached shedloads of sets and tried all sorts of different game approaches that I'd never tried (more of Paladin's kino routines for starters) - I learned lots just winging them all. Sasha and Paladin's buddy overheard some of my sets and gave me some great feedback too.

We trekked to Leicester Square and did some sets there too. K-closed and number-closed an Italian girl from a 3 set that Sasha opened, fun times - really aggressive kino escalation. We could have extracted, but there was an attraction issue (ie, lack of attraction for the third friend, who kept thrusting her enormous breasts at passers by).

Crashed with Paladin at Sasha's place (thanks Sasha) and got the early train home...not really tired, I'm still buzzing from the night. I learned so much from the guys and am really happy that I'm getting so much great work done. It's day 6 now and already I'm feeling significant shifts in my beliefs and world-view regarding game...excited.

I'm missing London Hunk's night tonight due to work commitments, so I wish the guys the best of luck!

Keychain

0 comments: