Tuesday 22 July 2008

Day 14 - Keychain

Hey guys...something big is happening, a serious opportunity. It's going to blow the lid off Rockstar. Watch this space people, you do not want to miss what is about to be announced in the next 24 hours...

Photobucket

Anyway, back to earth. Today was the day off - I did loads of work and caught up on a shedload of stuff that was in danger of getting badly backlogged. Guys, I'm loving Rockstar so much but for the next week and a half stuff is getting reeeeaally heavy for me. And the Rockstar bigwigs keep having awesome impromptu get-togethers that I can never attend because of my frickin' insane schedule!! Aaargh!

Still, in a week and a half, 85% of my extra scheduling pressure will have lifted (for better or worse) and I'll be attending absolutely everything. Rockstar geek, oh yes.

As we learn the lessons that are being taught in Rockstar, meet value connectors and social connectors (and lots of girls!) our schedules are going to be busting. I'm gonna try to collar Mr.M for ten minutes and figure out how he packs so much productivity into his day, how he sizes up opportunities and prioritises tasks.

Anybody with useful thoughts on these things? Would be awesome if you could PM me or better yet, post them in this thread :-)

Til next time,

Keychain

0 comments: